ONE HEART ONE WORLD
Let us join hands and forge ahead with our programmes for World Peace Mission. The ideal is to work for projects ‘on earth as it is in heaven’. We should notice the spark of divinity in everything and everyone and treat it with due respect and reverence. Feed the hungry, provide drink for the thirsty, welcome the outsider, protect the privacy of the naked, provide nursing care for the sick and the dying, careful not to tread on the downtrodden, visit jailbirds and raise their morale, visit people in their life situations without selfish motives and walk with them, live as lovers of humanity and set apart tithes of both money and time, and engage in charity projects, not disperse one’s energies in life’s shallow enterprises, spread this message of peace and love, without prejudices, discriminations and without being judgmental, in between life and death, giving testimony through a life of love, peace and self-control, mark each life on earth and work sincerely for this aim, and to teach it and to inspire others to do the same. World Peace Mission is the stage for this enterprise.
• Started on 09 January 1995 in India, today WPM operates in 27 countries worldwide.
• Provides ministries and testimonies through prayer, love and sharing in compassion wherever people live.
• Provides bread for the hungry who wander through life looking for a morsel, through the project called Five Loaves.
• Suggests solutions for complex family issues, marital discord and disputes, the mental pressures of youth and their academic difficulties through spiritual counseling.
• Engages in service through the provision of educational assistance to poor students, distributing clothes, providing study aids to differently-abled students, and through loving care.
• Ministers to those in need through area chapter members’ efforts to raise funds through food fests, birthday-anniversary charity box collection, spiritual-Nature tourism, private contributions, and by interacting wherever needed.
• WPM ‘s International Prayer Line (IPL) carries out intercessory prayers for world peace every Tuesday through four zones (India, Europe, America, Africa).
• WPM volunteers conduct motivational classes in schools and colleges regarding their subjects of study besides to promote intellectual growth beyond divisive thoughts of race and religion. They engage in activities that encourage the promotion of life values, etiquette and humanity.
• Organizes multi-cultural programs, music programs, motivational classes and art contests.
• Conducts peace yoga classes to give release to mental tension, promote physical fitness and health among children and grown-ups alike.
• Spreads the message of peace and love through online TV, online radio, news portal and social media and other communication channels.
• Visits and provides palliative care to the aged and the sick; visits jails and through life lessons tries to redeem those fallen by the wayside and brings them to life’s mainstream once again.
• Organizes study classes, workshops and post-study tours to promote love of nature, and to maintain it in pristine condition.
• Engages in efforts to ensure social justice, women’s rights and their protection.
• Medical personnel during their spare time arrange free medical camps and provide free medical aid to ordinary people.
• All WPM projects proceed in accordance with local administrative arrangements and legal frameworks in every country.
• Your cooperation in this undertaking is essential and precious. We respectfully solicit your kind cooperation in WPM programs.